Molecular Devices: MetaMorph® Microscopy Automation and Image Analysis Software
The MetaMorph Software suite of products from Molecular Devices has been an integral part of the bioresearch imaging community for more than 25 years and supports a vast array of microscopes, cameras, and precision stages. The extensive suite of software provides acquisition, processing, and analysis features that allow researchers to build custom imaging systems for solving novel experimental problems in cellular imaging.
MetaMorph Microscopy Automation & Image Analysis Software is the industry standard for automated microscope acquisition, device control, and image analysis, bringing microscopists greater understanding of cell morphology, function, and behavior.
• Device Control: MetaMorph Software can be used as a common software platform within a core facility or laboratory minimizing maintenance, training, and support of customers and end-users.
• Analysis: MetaMorph Software provides all the tools needed to perform meaningful analysis of acquired images. Integrated Morphometry Analysis allows objects to be measured and separated into user-definable classes. MetaMorph Software also offers many user-friendly application modules for biology-specific analysis such as cell signaling, cell counting, and protein expression.
• Automation: Automating complex, multi-parametric experimental protocols is handled elegantly through the multi-dimensional acquisition (MDA) module. MetaMorph Software also features sophisticated and powerful macros called journals that record and save a series of tasks without the need for programming.
MetaMorph Software is a modular platform that allows you to select only the components you need.
Modules are available for:
• Camera control and acquisition
• Microscope automation and control
• Sample positioning and specimen illumination
• Application modules to make complex, repetitive tasks easier to perform
https://mikro-news.de/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/a8cea68b1b77f4544116ca5a4aea7bb9.jpg233350otmarohttps://mikro-news.de/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Mikroskopie_news_logo_Mikroskop_neuigkeiten.pngotmaro2017-01-11 08:13:522017-02-19 06:51:36Leica: AF6000 E
https://mikro-news.de/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/980228d4851f933a9af71deef23e9d60.jpg88350Ottermediahttps://mikro-news.de/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Mikroskopie_news_logo_Mikroskop_neuigkeiten.pngOttermedia2017-01-10 14:08:212017-02-19 06:52:44Olympus: MicroSuite™ FIVE